RULES FOR PURCHASES AND SERVICES IN GRAFTEN SERVICE:
In case of illegal clauses, please contact us – the clauses will be immediately removed and your help appreciated. If any restrictions imposed by the regulations do not allow you to fully meet your needs, we invite you to contact us to determine the individual terms of cooperation for which we are open.
Online shops operating at the target addresses: www.graften.pl and www.graften.com (as well as redirecting to them: www.calodobowexero.pl, www.graften.pl, www.całodobowexero.pl, and others) is run by the company : Graften Mańkowski Daniel, ul. Tel.fax 89 5411059, e-mail: email@example.com NIP: 741-156-22-17, Regon: 519465929 registered at CEIDG: https://prod.ceidg.gov. com / CEIDG / ceidg.public.ui / EntryChangeHistory.aspx? Id = 20f222c4-c528-420b-b332-3663b41af6c6 & archival = False
Shop – online shop and all other websites and subpages operating at the following addresses: www.graften.pl and www.graften.com selling goods via the Internet and direct sales (all other domains redirecting to them: www.calodobowexero.pl, www. graften.pl, www.całodobowexero.pl, and others – they are not part of the store and only redirect to it, so they are excluded from the subject of these Regulations). The shop in this Regulation may be referred to as a Service or Graften
Time of execution of the order – the time when the Store will complete the order and deliver it to the carrier carrying out the form of delivery selected by the Customer.
Workdays – Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
Client – a natural person, an unincorporated organizational unit whose separate laws grant legal capacity or a legal entity making purchases in the Store or using other services offered by the Graften Service. Customer may be referred to as Customer
Customer Account – a database containing customer data for order processing, order history, customer preferences for selected store functionalities, payment details and overpayments for orders.
Electronic bank transfer – payment made by the Customer from an online bank account, via Pay Pal system or other online payment systems operated by the Shop
Traditional payment – payment made by the Customer in the bank through an online or fixed account or in the Post Office.
GRAFTEN Reception Point – point operated by GRAFTEN Mańkowski Daniel, ul. Oczapowskiego 9, 10-718 Olsztyn where you can pick up the order made by the Shop. In the terms of this Regulation referred to interchangeably Graften Service Point. GRAFTEN SERVICE POINT – This is a service point where the VIRTUAL PRINTER service is also implemented. The current number and addresses of points can be found on www.graften.pl and www.graften.com
E – book – electronic book, the content of which is stored in electronic form, intended for reading with the appropriate software installed in a computer device (eg personal computer, electronic book reader tablet, smartphone etc). Book files can be either PDFs or EPUBs, or as files in other formats offered by the Shop.
Audiobook – audio recording containing the text of a book published by the reader (in audio, MP3 or other audio format).
Electronic files – eBooks, audio books, programs, applications and other products offered for sale as a file to read or install on a suitable electronic device.
PDF – a format for saving documents and e-books in a file that can be read after downloading to any electronic device, equipped with a PDF reader browser.
EPUB – a format for eBook publishing (launched with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).
DRM (Digital Rights Management) – digital rights management. A security system to prevent illegal use of data.
ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) – a free Adobe application that allows you to read ebooks.
VIRTUAL PRINTER – the name of the service that sends the printable files to a Graften service point. Files are sent electronically via the Internet. The shop and its forms are used solely for communication with the company.
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
1. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright under the “Copyright and Related Rights Act” of February 4, 1994. Their processing, modification, publication in other web pages, portals, attachments to newspapers, etc. printing and other use without prior agreement with the Owner is prohibited.
2. The price list presented in the Shop does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Art.66 par.1 of the Civil Code.
3. Registration and protection of personal data:
a. Operating System: Windows or Linux (with graphics console) or Mac OS,
b. Processor: 1 GHz,
c. RAM: 1 GB of RAM,
d. Hard Drive: 8.0 GB of free space,
e. Graphics card: 256 MB of memory supporting 1024×768 resolution,
f. Control: keyboard, mouse,
g. Minimum Internet bandwidth: download 512 kbit / s, upload 128 kbit / s,
Internet browser with Java Script support: IE (min. 7) or Google Chrome (min version 13) or Mozilla Firefox (min version 10).
b) The person completing the registration / contact form declares that:
1) the data provided herein are complete and consistent with the actual situation,
3) Allows the processing of his / her personal information, including name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, by Graften Daniel Mańkowski ul. Oczapowskiego 9 in Olsztyn, in order to set up the Client’s account and execute orders and orders.
c) You must provide the following information when registering on the Graften Website:
1) an email address that will be the login identifying the user,
3) name and surname,
4) the address of the residence or place of business of the company, which we will deliver the shipment by default,
5) optional telephone number and NIP number to issue a VAT invoice.
d) The user, in accordance with the above-mentioned law, has the right to inspect his personal data and to correct them. Seller provides each user the right to control the processing of data in accordance with Article. 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
f) Lack of consent to the processing of personal data specified in §1. b) item 3 prevents the user from fulfilling the order.
4. It is not permissible through the Store to post, deliver any unlawful content by the Customer.
§ 3. TIMEFRAME FOR IMPLEMENTING CONTRACTS:
1. The delivery and estimated time of preparation of the order for shipment only includes working days. An order for goods with different delivery times is sent at the time of completion of the entire order. Shipping time is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time.
2. On the territory of Poland the order may be delivered at the Customer’s choice:
a) direct delivery by a GRAFTEN employee (only in the city of Olsztyn and its vicinity) for orders exceeding PLN 100.00 net for Clients who have obtained such authorization by individual negotiation.
b) via the Polish Post or courier company
c) personal collection at the Graften Collection Point at: WHOLE XERO GRAFTEN, ul. Oczapowskiego 9, 10-718 Olsztyn – not earlier than before receiving an e-mail confirmation of delivery to the Pick-up Point at every store has up to 14 working days
d) shipping to an email address or other sharing of a link to download virtual products.
3. To European Union countries the order can only be delivered by the Polish Post or courier company in accordance with the applicable price lists of the supplier.
4. To the countries outside the European Union the order is delivered only by the Polish Post.
5. For selected goods the shop reserves the right to exclude certain forms of delivery.
6. The customer, when receiving the package with the order, should check the status of the shipment. In the case of damage or violation of the package, a damage report must be prepared in the presence of the courier or the mail employee. The complaint protocol sent to the Store together with the complaint will make it easier to consider it.
§ 4. PRICES OF GOODS AND SERVICES:
1. The prices of goods and services posted on the Shop website are in Polish zloty or euro, include Polish VAT, do not contain information concerning possible customs duties and do not contain information on delivery costs. The shop in the price calculation in Euro uses the exchange rate of the currency of the previous day given by the NBP. If the prices of goods are not properly converted due to the failure of conversion systems or the exchange rates of the NBP exchange rates, then the customer is obliged to convert the price in Euros using the base price in PLN and the multiplier which is the average Euro selling rate of the previous day published. by the NBP.
2. The sale in Euro is carried out only for orders for which the delivery of goods abroad has been selected. The sale in Euros outside Poland is possible only in prepayment (payment is not accepted on delivery, with deferred payment date and others) and the goods are sent only after the payment is credited to Graften Mańkowski Daniel or after receipt of confirmation of correct operation of the payment operator .
3. The price quoted for each item and service is binding at the time the Customer submits the order.
4. The shop reserves the right to make changes in the prices of goods and services, to carry out or cancel promotions or sales or to make changes thereto. This entitlement does not affect the prices of goods and services in orders submitted before the date of entry into force of the price change, the conditions of promotional actions or sale.
5. Promotions in the Store are not subject to merger, unless the promotion rules otherwise.
6. The cost of delivery is an additional fee which will be charged to the Customer.
§ 5. FORMS OF PAYMENT. STARTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT:
1. The Customer may choose the following payment methods for ordered goods delivered within the territory of Poland:
a) payment on receipt. Realization of the order begins after the completion of the order submission process,
b) prepayment in the form of bank transfer, electronic transfer, payment by credit or debit card in one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Shop. The order will begin after receipt by the Shop of the correct execution of the transaction from the payment operator, in the case of a bank transfer – upon receipt of payment into the Shop account.
c) Invoice with a deferred payment date available only to customers whose store employee has individually granted the right to such payment. Customers who have already received the above rights can use this form of payment only if they are not in arrears with any overdue commitment) – execution of the order begins after the completion of the order submission process (possibility of placing an order by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
2. Orders placed outside Poland must be prepaid only in one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Shop. Realization of the order begins after the Customer has received the confirmation of the correct execution of the transaction from the payment operator or the posting of the payment to the account.
3. For selected goods the shop reserves the right to exclude certain forms of payment for the order.
4. The shop reserves the right to exclude and refuse the form of payment “payment on receipt” to a customer who does not receive a pre-paid payment order on receipt, regardless of the form of delivery. Reimbursement of the form of payment “payment on receipt” for a given Customer takes place after placing and receiving another order paid in other way than “on receipt”.
5. The order will be canceled in case of refusal of card authorization or lack of funds on the Store account within 14 days from the date of submission.
6. Payment “on delivery” is only made after the client has paid 25% of the contract value.
§ 6. RIGHT OF DUE FROM CONTRACT:
1. According to the Act of 2 March 2000 “On protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”, a natural person purchasing a product not related to a professional or economic activity may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons Within 10 days from the date of receipt of the consignment or from the date of conclusion of the contract – in case of providing the service. In such a case, the customer should submit a withdrawal declaration and return the goods to the Store.
2. Returned goods must be complete (can not be unbuckled, labels):
a) CDs, DVDs, computer programs recorded on the media must be returned in the original, unopened packaging (unopened film, undamaged box).
b) Toners and ink cartridges must not be tampered with.
(c) Cosmetic products and other goods which, for hygienic reasons, should be originally packaged must be returned in an unopened package.
d) The remaining goods should be returned unchanged and unopened and should contain all additional items, samples and other items that were delivered together with the goods.
3. Returned goods must be returned within 14 days of the withdrawal to Graften Mańkowski Daniel ul. Oczapowskiego 9, 10-718 Olsztyn
4. The shop does not accept any shipments sent by post. The return cost is non-refundable.
5. The shop will refund the correctly charged amounts for the goods returned within 7 (seven) working days.
6. Orders with no address or with incomplete delivery address will not be processed by the Shop.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS:
1. The goods may be covered by the manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty. The detailed terms and conditions of the guarantee are stated in the guarantee card issued by the guarantor of the goods.
2. If the goods received are defective, the Customer may, at his option, use warranty rights directly from the guarantor (manufacturer or distributor) in the indicated services or from the rights of the seller due to the non-conformity of the goods with the contract.
3. In the event of nonconformity of the goods with the contract or defective performance of the service, the Customer shall have the right to file a complaint in the Store in accordance with general provisions of the Civil Code and relevant regulations on consumer sales. In this case, the customer should return the goods by post or by mail to the following address: Graften Mańkowski Daniel ul. Oczapowskiego 9, 10-718 Olsztyn. The returned goods must be accompanied by a written complaint. The shop does not accept any shipments sent by post to the Store.
4. Exceptions to the complaint procedure are computer games and multimedia programs with an electronic activation key. To make a complaint about this type of product, please contact the manufacturer (distributor) who is required to send electronic information to the customer about the cause of the fault. The printed message together with the goods is the basis for claiming, refunding or replacing the product with full value.
5. The shop, at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel with the advertised goods, will respond to the complaint submitted and will inform the customer about further proceedings.
6. Any claim of goods or services must be in writing.
§ 8. RULES OF SALE OF VIRTUAL PRODUCTS (electronic files):
1. A request for virtual products (electronic files) may not be combined with an order covering other goods or services available in the Store. The order may include only one copy / piece of the virtual product (electronic file).
3. The execution of the order containing the virtual product (electronic files) starts after the Customer has received the correct payment from the payment service provider.
4. The Customer may use the following payment methods for virtual products (electronic files) on a prepayment basis:
a) electronic transfer,
b) credit / debit card.
5. All electronic file prices posted on the Shop website are in Polish zlotys (or Euros after conversion according to the rules described in § 4. hereof) and contain Polish VAT (do not include information on possible customs duties and do not contain information delivery costs). The price shown on each electronic file is binding at the time the order is placed by the Customer.
6. Virtual products (electronic files) are an exception and are sold on the territory of Poland in Euro.
7. In the case of territorial restrictions of licenses and user rights, the customer is obliged to comply with the terms of sale / purchase of virtual products (electronic files) by the manufacturer / author (in particular if the producer / author of the virtual product prohibits the sale / purchase and use of it outside the borders Polish responsibility rests with the customer.
8. Upon receipt of payment by the Store, within 7 working days, the Store will send to the Customer the e-mail address used to log in the Store, the confirmation of receipt and the download of the electronic file. The information will be accompanied by a VAT invoice as an attachment. Upon request of the Customer, after contacting the Customer Service Department via e-mail, the Shop will send a VAT invoice in the form of a paper via Poczta Polska to the address provided by the Customer.
9. The store reserves that unless the description given at the virtual product (electronic file) on the Store page will not result in anything else then:
a) the first time you open a file you need to connect to the Internet,
b) Adobe Digital Rights is required to use Adobe DRM-protected files,
c) Adobe Reader is required to use Adobe DRM-protected files.
d) If you need additional equipment, applications and programs to use other virtual products (electronic files) sold by the Shop, you should purchase it yourself.
10. If the execution of the order is not possible, the Shop informs the Client by sending the information to the e-mail address used by the Customer to log in the Store. In case of payment by the Client, the Shop will return the money paid to the bank account indicated by the Client in accordance with the rules described in the CLIENT’S REFUND DEPARTMENT.
11. The shop is not responsible for failure to provide an email with information about the execution of orders for reasons beyond the Shop.
12. Changes to the order can be made until the payment is made. The following modifications are possible:
a) adding to the order other electronic files (only 1 each, each)
b) removing the electronic file from the order,
c) change of the form of payment within the available types of goods,
d) change of address on VAT invoice
13. The customer is entitled to resign from the order only in the cases provided for by law in force in Poland and only until it is available to the Shop by the source of the download or direct delivery (eg to the e-mail) of the virtual product (electronic file).
14. In the case of justified and allowed resignation from the order paid by the Customer, the Shop will return the money paid to the bank account indicated by the Client in accordance with the rules described in the CLIENT RECEIPTS Department.
15. Due to the nature of virtual products (electronic files), the customer is not able to withdraw from the contract after downloading it.
b) subject to mandatory provisions of the Act of 4.02.1994 on copyright and related rights (ie, Journal of Laws No. 90/2006, item 90 with later amendments), the final customer is not entitled to distribute or share the purchased electronic file, Commercial changes, modifications, or any modifications to the file, removal of file errors and interference with it unless otherwise stated in the license of the product.
c) the customer is not entitled to further license to use the electronic file unless otherwise stated in the license of the product.
d) the customer is obliged to take security measures against access to the purchased electronic file of unauthorized persons.
17. Customer is entitled to file a complaint about the purchase of electronic files if:
b) the downloaded electronic file is damaged,
c) the downloaded electronic file does not start (after receiving the link to the download page),
d) the downloaded electronic file does not match the description or is incomplete,
e) Within seven business days of making a payment, Customer will not be able to download the electronic file.
In such cases, the customer should submit a complaint by sending an e-mail to the office @ graften.pl, typing in the subject “product complaints” and specifying the order number of the complaint and a detailed description of the situation. Within 14 days of receipt of the complaint, the shop will respond to it and inform the Customer about the manner of handling the complaint. In the case of a justified complaint, the Shop will refund the Customer the payment in accordance with the rules described in the CLIENT RECEIPTS Department.
18. The provisions of the remaining sections of the Regulations shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 9. PRINCIPLES OF USING THE “VIRTUAL PRINTER” SERVICE: (acceptance, time and execution of orders, forms of payment, commencement of order fulfillment, right of withdrawal, complaints and prices in the VIRTUAL PRINTER):
1. The subject of the service is the transmission of electronic files by the Customer, via the Internet to print at a Graften service center. Through the Virtual Printer, the customer can also outsource other services. The service performed and paid by the Customer itself is performed in a traditional, fixed manner at the GRAFTEN Service Point.
2. File transfers are made via e-mail (print files are sent to email@example.com) or a contact form with the option of attaching files located on www.graften.pl or www.graften.com and others. .
Sending files by the Client for print (or any other service) is unanimous in concluding a print service contract (or otherwise) after paying a deposit of 25% of the service value to Graften Bank Account: 58 1020 3541 0000 5302 0013 5566.
4. The Customer may also outsource other services provided by the Graften Service Center (binding, lamination, binding, translation of texts, stamps, business cards, graphic design etc.).
5. The Client has the right to make a written complaint in accordance with the rules provided for by the Polish law on advertising services if the service rendered does not meet his expectations as to the quality of performance.
6. The customer is obliged to make a detailed description of the service ordered: service type, paper size, print orientation, number of copies, color scale. In case of not specifying such details, the order is prepared as default: single copy, all files are printed in 1: 1 scale, A4 size and one-sided printing.
7. Payment for the service is made upon receipt at the Graften service point during the delivery or upon delivery to the Customer. The fee is calculated in the presence of the Client, when issuing the prepared order according to price lists located in a prominent place in the Graften Service Point.
The service point has software for opening files in the following formats: – .doc (Word 2003) – .docx (Word 2007) – .pdf (Adobe Acrobat Document) – .odt (Open Office) – .dwg (AutoCAD 2012 and older – .xls (Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Worksheet) – .xlsx (Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Worksheet) – .ppt (Presentation of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003) – .pptx (Presentation of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007) -. , gif, and other standard Windows environment formats to XP service pack 3. Graften recommends using the Adobe Acrobat Document Format (PDF) as it is the least reliable format for providing the highest level of service assurance.
9. The customer should send a voluntary e-mail address and contact telephone number as it does not release a service point that supports the Virtual Printer from the service delivery.
10. The customer can receive the order within working hours of the Graften Service Point, whose current working hours are published on the website www.graften.pl and www.graften.com and others. Deliveries are only available on working days between 9am and 3pm. The supplies are additionally charged and additionally ordered at 608 415 475
11. Payment for the service is made in cash, upon receipt at the Graften Service Center or upon delivery. Payment in the form of a deferred payment is received individually by the customer, only after the written request has been accepted by a Graften service representative.
12. The execution time of the order does not exceed five business days plus the physical time of the service.
13. The client is obliged to prepare files in a format that makes it impossible to edit and to save documents for printing, eg PDF. This format ensures correct formatting of the text in the document and preserves all fonts used in the document. In the case of uploading other files, the service provider is not responsible for the correct display of the fonts and formats used in the software used by the Client and consequently for maintaining the same formatting and fonts on the print. Graften performs a print service without error correction in transmitted documents.
14. Differences in popular programs (text editors) cause frequent conflicts when running and printing documents on computers with different versions of the above software. In the case of sending editable files for printing, the Client is obliged to attach the fonts used in the document and also to consult the software version used by the Customer and the Graften Service Point (telephone or e-mail). Graften shall not be liable for improper performance of the service or any other harm caused to Customer due to their exclusive fault, in particular because Customer fails to comply with the procedure referred to in the preceding sentence. “
§ 10. REFUND OF CUSTOMER RECEIVABLES:
In the event of circumstances that oblige the Store to return the amounts paid by the Customer to the Shop account, the refund will be made within 7 working days.
If the customer has made a payment by credit card or electronic transfer, the payment will be made to the credit card or bank account from which the payment was made. In the case of payment by traditional bank transfer, payment on receipt or, for reasons beyond the Bank’s control, the identification of the bank account from which the payment was made is not possible, refund will be made to the customer’s account at the store (overpayment). An overdraft from your account will be transferred to your bank account only on the basis of your written instructions. The shop reserves the right to verify the identity of such Client. The shop will not refund the overpayment by mail.
The shop is not responsible for failure to refund or delay of the refund, if the Customer, despite the request sent to his e-mail address, will not indicate the bank account number to which the payment will be made or if he does not provide all necessary data to the Store to make a deposit. The shop is not liable for failure to pay or delay, if this was due to the Customer providing incorrect personal data or wrong bank account number.
§ 11. PERSONAL DATA:
1. By placing an order in the Shop, the Client agrees to place his personal data in the Graften Mańkowski Daniel database and to process them for the purpose of performance of the contract. Passage of personal data by the Client is voluntary, however, the lack of consent for their processing prevents the Order from fulfilling the order. The customer is responsible for giving false personal data.
2. Personal data are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, 2002, item 926, as amended).
3. Customer and User personal data will also be processed by the Shop to inform the Customer of new goods, promotions and services available at the Shop and other marketing activities of the Company if the Customer expressly voluntarily agrees to receive such commercial information.
4. Shop’s customers have the right to access their personal information, correct them and request removal.
§ 12. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT AND PACKAGING AFTER CONSUMPTION AND TONER USE:
1. According to the Act of 29 July 2005 on used electrical and electronic equipment (Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1495), the customer, when purchasing electrical or electronic equipment, has the right to return old (worn) equipment of the same kind to the shop in which he bought a new product. GRAFTEN Mańkowski Daniel’s customers, who wish to use this option, are kindly requested to send the used equipment to:
Graften Mańkowski Daniel
ul. Oczapowskiego 9
It is the responsibility of the customer to comply with the rules and regulations for transporting this type of waste in Poland and other countries.
2. The cost of shipment of used equipment is borne by the Customer.
The sale agreement is concluded between the Client and Graften Daniels
Goods and services presented on the website of the Internet Shop do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information on goods placed on the website does not mean that the goods are available in the store of the Shop or its suppliers.
The store is not responsible for blocking mail server administrators from sending e-mails to the e-mail address specified by the Customer, and for removing and blocking e-mails from software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
The shop is not responsible for errors in order processing or other customer’s disposals, resulting from the transmission of incorrect data by the Customer.
The merchant is not responsible for transactions made by unauthorized third parties who access the Customer’s account as a result of Customer’s failure to adhere to the Customer’s precautionary policy when using the login and account password.
The court responsible for dealing with disputes arising from the sale contract is the court competent for the defendant’s registered office or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
The provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code, the Law on Special Sales Conditions and the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002, item 1176, as amended) are applicable to matters not regulated in these Regulations. the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Some Consumer Rights and the Liability for Damage Caused by a Dangerous Product (Journal of Laws No. 22 of 2000, item 271, as amended)
These Regulations apply from 01.04.2013
The shop reserves the right to change the Regulations. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions come into effect within the time specified by the Shop. Contracts made before the date of entry into force of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions binding on the day of placing the order.
§ 1 GENERAL PRINCIPLES
4. Graften Mańkowski Daniel shall not be liable for any inaccurate identification data. By sending a completed user registration form, you agree to collect, process and use the information contained therein by Graften Mańkowski Daniel in the execution of orders and orders, and for marketing purposes (with additional consent) in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 29 August. 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Dz.U.2002.144.1204).
5. All personal data entered during registration and placing of orders are stored securely.
6. User’s personal information collected by the Service The service is processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the user’s authorization or other statutory conditions that validate the data processing. The collection of personal information is treated as a separate database, stored on a server purchased by Graften in a specialized company. As an administrator of the personal data of Users and Clients of our Service we may entrust the processing of such data to other entities, including foreign ones, pursuant to Art. 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
8. According to the Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws No. 133 of 29.08.1997), we provide all users of the service with the possibility to view and correct their data. These data may be removed from the Store at any time, at the request of the User. Changes to some of the information provided to us may be made online in the “Your Account” section.
9. At any time, the Customer has the possibility to opt out of receiving business messages from the Newsletter module. To do this, send a short information about the cancellation to the address from which the advertising messages are received.
10. By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Privacy, you agree to the Stores providing your data primarily to Couriers or Post Office, Payments Companies and other entities involved in the execution of your orders.
11. Obtained data from Clients may also be made available to competent public authorities if required by applicable law.
§ 2. FILES COOKIES (and other such technologies)
1. “Cookies” shall mean computer data, in particular text files, stored in user terminal equipment intended for use on web pages. These files allow you to recognize your device and display a web page tailored to your individual preferences. “Cookies” usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and the unique number and other data left by the user.
4. If you have any concerns about privacy, please send your questions, comments and suggestions to our email address.
5. In order to provide services to the Shop Customers, they may collect, analyze and process user data collected in a manner other than registration (for example, by saving data entered into forms using cookies, etc.).
6. Any user who has filled in the registration form or otherwise disclosed his or her personal information will be provided access to the data concerning him or her for verification, modification or removal. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
7. Due to the correct implementation of the services, Graften uses the so- cookies, ie information recorded by the servers on the end user device, which servers can read each time they connect to this end device. The service may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. Cookies (“cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the end device.
8. Cookies are used to:
– simplifying the log in and simplifying the multiple use of the services offered by Graften.
– Customize your Store pages to your preferences and optimize your Graften site
– Create statistics that help you plan activities to tailor your offer to your needs.
– maintain a login session so that the user does not need to re-enter the login and password or complete the form on each subpage.
– Provide users with content that is more tailored to their interests.
9. Graften stores and uses the following Cook files:
– “necessary” – enabling you to use the services available within the Store, such as authenticating Cookies
– cookies for security purposes
– cookies to collect information about how to use the Graften web site,
– “functional” cookies, which allow you to “remember” the settings and data you have entered, the user interface customization, such as the language or region of your choice,
– “advertising” cookies, which allow users to more easily adhere to their interests and expectations.
– session cookies – remain on your device until you log off from the web or turn off your web browser.
– persistent cookies – files remain on the user’s device for a period of time specified in the “cookie” file parameters (up to 12 months) or until manually deleted by the user.
10. Most web browsers by default allow cookies to be stored on the end user’s device. Graften users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic cookie handling in your web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are posted to your device. For more information on how cookies are handled and used, see the user’s web browser settings. Failure to change cookies settings will mean that they will be posted to your end user’s device and that we will store information on your end user’s device and access this information.
11. Exclusion of cookies may cause difficulties in the use of certain services within our Graften service, in particular requiring you to log in or re-enter data.
12. Cookies may be placed on a Graften User / Client terminal, and then used by Graften companies.
13. Graften also collects the information contained in access logs regarding the use of Graften by Users / Clients and their IP addresses based on access log analysis. This information is used for technical purposes related to server administration as well as for statistical purposes. Pursuant to Art. 18 sec. 6 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means and other applicable laws, we may be obliged to issue information, including in particular the IP number of the computer contained in access logos at the request of law-abiding state authorities for the purposes of conducting by no proceeding.
15. Some Shop pages and other means of communication with Customers and other individuals using the site may include so-called. “Web beacons” (so-called electronic pictures, also called empty gifs). Web beacons allow you to receive information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer on which the web beacon was loaded, the URL of the page, the time of the page load, the type of browser, and the information contained in cookies. To evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising.
16. If the Customer places any personal information of the other person (including their name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) in the Store, they may do so only if the applicable law and personal rights of such person are not violated.
17. The customer is entitled to request the removal of all data that the Shop has received from him. To do this, you just need to send the e-mail to: office @ graften.pl with a short information request to remove it from the database.
18. Cookies used by the Store may collect login information, site visits, site visits, total time spent on each site, etc.