The place where the device will be used should meet the following conditions:
- The device should operate at room temperature,
- Adequate ventilation (proportional to room size) should be provided in the room where the printer is located,
- The location should be equipped with 230V/50Hz socket,
- The printer is not suitable for use in a dusty environment,
- The device should be kept away from the sources of draughts,
- The device should be placed on a hard and stable surface,
- As an option, it is recommended to use the emergency UPS to prevent the printer from stopping the printing process when power supply is interrupted.